Monday 19 March 2012

L.A. Soundtrack Introduction.

For our Quarter Four Project in Language Arts our teacher Ms. Patrice has decided to make us create a soundtrack of our life. I have chosen a few songs that relate to my life. Those songs are:
1. I’ve been everywhere man- Johnny Cash 
2. Bob the Builder- Bob the Builder
3. I am, You are, We are Australian- Bruce Woodley
4. Out here Grinding- DjKhaled
5. C’mon assise C’mon- Shannon Noll
6. Superman- Five for Fighting
7. If today was your last day- Nickleback
8. Lazy song- Bruno Mars
9. If your gone- Matchbox20
10. Wavin’ flags- K’naan
11. Potato and banana song-Despicable Me 2
12. Praise you in this storm- Casting Crowns
13. He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother- Hollies
14. We are family- Sister Sledge
15. We are young- Fun
16. Star Wars- George Lucas

I chose 16 songs even though the expectation was 10 because every time I thought of a new song I had to put it in. There are 15 main songs however I have included song number 11 as a fun song.  

No comments:

Post a Comment