Tuesday 20 March 2012

Matchbox 20 If Your Gone

This is a song that means a lot to me for two reasons. The first one is my mum and I used to play this song everyday as we drove into out driveway in the morning after swimming training. We timed it perfectly and if we forgot to, which we rarely did, we would sit in the car waiting for the song to finish because it was routine. Every time I hear this song it reminds me of driving up our long driveway and stopping to wait for the song to finish. The second reason is when we got home my brother and I would argue everyday about the lyrics and whether it was baby or maybe. This song will forever remind me of my mother and brother.




Here is a link to the lyrics:
http://www.lyrics007.com/Matchbox%2020%20Lyrics/If%20You're%20Gone%20Lyrics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment